Democritical – Joint Study Session by RYEurope and CEJA
February 24 - March 3
The aim of the study session is to trough understanding the complications that rural youth are faced with in democratic processes, find innovative and engaging ways of participating.
- Learn what democratic process is
- Analyse how rural youth is involved/not involved in the process and recognising the barriers that hinder youth’s participation in democratic processes
- Learn how emotions impact democratic processes
- Look at the possibilities and take action
- Empower youth to participate in democratic processes
The study session is facilitated by using non-formal educational methods, where participants will be actively participating in the sessions and discuss their views and experiences on the topic. The sessions include a variety of methods such as group work and visits of experts.
We are looking for participants who are:
- Active in their sending organisations but do not necessarily possess a leadership role or have a long experience in youth work,
- interested in working on the study session’s aim and objectives,
- motivated to develop knowledge and skills and to share experiences with other participants,
- aged 18-30,
- able to work in English,
- able to attend for the full duration of the course.
No previous international experience is needed for participation.
The draft programme available here
Deadline for applications: 25th of January 2019