- This event has passed.
Democritical – Joint Study Session by RYEurope and CEJA
24/02/2019 - 03/03/2019
The aim of the study session is to trough understanding the complications that rural youth are faced with in democratic processes, find innovative and engaging ways of participating.
- Learn what democratic process is
- Analyse how rural youth is involved/not involved in the process and recognising the barriers that hinder youth’s participation in democratic processes
- Learn how emotions impact democratic processes
- Look at the possibilities and take action
- Empower youth to participate in democratic processes
The study session is facilitated by using non-formal educational methods, where participants will be actively participating in the sessions and discuss their views and experiences on the topic. The sessions include a variety of methods such as group work and visits of experts.
We are looking for participants who are:
- Active in their sending organisations but do not necessarily possess a leadership role or have a long experience in youth work,
- interested in working on the study session’s aim and objectives,
- motivated to develop knowledge and skills and to share experiences with other participants,
- aged 18-30,
- able to work in English,
- able to attend for the full duration of the course.
No previous international experience is needed for participation.
The draft programme available here
Click here to read the entire call
Deadline for applications: 25th of January 2019