Autumn Seminar 2018
November 4 - November 10
The aim of “Media Crossroads” is to strengthen youth support at rural NGOs regarding media literacy, critical thinking and participative media.
- To gain competences to support youth regarding media literacy, critical thinking and effective and respectful interaction in media
- To gain knowledge about the types, role, power and risks of media
- To receive information and make plans for how NGOs can use digital media and technology for media education and improved communication
4-10 November 2018 (incl. travel days)
We are looking for participants who are:
- Active in their sending organizations,
- Interested in working on the seminar’s aim and objectives,
- Motivated to develop their knowledge and skills and to share their experiences with other participants,
- Between 18 and 30 years of age
- Able to participate in English
- Able to attend for the full duration of the course.
- Applying happens by filling out the application form: https://4h.fi/application-media-crossroads-4-10-11-2018/
- Deadline for application is 15.9.2018
The participation fee will be 250€ for Western participants, 150€ for Eastern participants. The participation fee is to be paid into the following RURAL YOUTH EUROPE bank account by 28.9.2018
For more information about the venue, programme etc click the following link:
NB! The event is alcohol free.