Rally 2019 “Sharing and Caring in a Democratic and Inclusive European Community”
August 18 - August 25
The aim of ‘Sharing and Caring in a Democratic and Inclusive European Community’ is that European Rural Youth learn how to recognise signs of Mental Illness, develop competencies in how to deal with different situations and that they will be inspired to take learning’s back to their countries and spread the message to ensure healthy rural communities for the future.
The objectives of the project:
– share knowledge about their home communities around Europe, their structure, their geography, culture and infrastructure
– to raise awareness of Mental Illness through sharing knowledge/understanding of Mental Illness and explore different countries/organisations Mental Health strategies – sharing best practice
– to exchange creative ideas, methods and activities with regards to positively combating the Stigma that Mental Health has surrounding it still
– explore the democracies of each country and youth organisation – linking that to community life, pressures, methods of creating strategies/policies and how they are disseminated
– focusing on businesses within rural communities exploring strategies they have in place to ensure good health and well-being for themselves and their workforce
– empower young people to develop, strengthen and support their local communities ensuring inclusive for all for the future
Call for participants to be announced later.
As the links in the call do not seem to work, here are the links to the
the link to the registration form can be received from firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the full team must be registered in one time, to make the collection of information easier we have also created the information sheet for the registration form.