Participate in Active Rural Democracy
November 12 - November 17
That rural young people gain knowledge and skills to participate in democratic processes and advocate support for rural youth´s health and wellbeing.
- Gain knowledge about how local, national and European level decision making functions,
- Practice interaction with local and national decision makers regarding the resolutions for rural youth’s health and wellbeing,
- Prepare presentation of the resolutions for decision makers at the home countries and at European level.
- Have an interest in the theme
- Be between 16 and 22 years of age
- Be able to participate in English.
- Be living in Europe (EU and non-EU countries), preference will be given to youth who are involved in a member organisation of Rural Youth Europe
Please read the full activity call HERE
And follow the instructions to apply.
For any questions feel free to contact our office at email@example.com