- This event has passed.
EVENT CANCELLED Rural Learning on the Move – Training Course on Non-Formal education
01/06/2020 - 06/06/2020
What is non-formal education? Is your organisation using non-formal methods? Would you like to learn how to build good-quality learning processes and strengthen the role of non-formal education in your organisation? Rural Youth Europe, with the support of European Youth Foundation, warmly welcomes you to Rural Learning on the Move, a training course aimed at staff and volunteers of rural youth organisations. The training course will be held at Council of Europe’s European Youth Centre in Budapest, with sessions run by experts and a possibility to network and share good practice with other rural youth organisations’ representatives.
What you will learn
- Gain knowledge about non-formal education, methods, background and principles
- Develop skills to build and facilitate non-formal learning processes
- Learn how to develop and strengthen the role of non-formal education in rural youth organisations
- Get support to work on an NFE case you are working on back in your home organisation
- Learn about validation and recognition on non-formal education
The methods used will non-formal for the participants to gain first-hand experience of a non-formal learning process – this will be reflected upon over the four training days. There will also be input by experts, for instance from Council of Europe.
The training course takes place at Council of Europe’s European Youth Centre in Budapest:
The training course is aimed at staff members and active volunteers of Rural Youth Europe’s member and partner organisations.