The European Youth Forum (YFJ) are offering micro-grants of up to €5000 for youth employment projects organised in 2012. Projects must positively contribute to the employability of young people in Europe. Preference will be given to projects that focus on youth entrepreneurship, quality internships and apprenticeships or improving the employability of young people for a certain sector.
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- The 5000 euro funding supplied by the Youth Forum must not constitute more that 50% of the overall costs of the project, meaning that additional funding from other partners must also be found
- Application should be made by partnerships of no less than two organisations
- At least one of the applying organisations should come from the European Youth Forum network (eg. Rural Youth Europe)
- Applicant organisations should be willing to join the Youth Employment Action project if accepted (Rural Youth Europe is already a member)
- Projects must take place between 16 July and 30 November 2012
- Projects must tangibly contribute to the employability of young people
- Projects must be conducted and run according to the values of the European Youth Forum
- Projects must be carried out through the medium or non-formal education
- Applicant organisations or individuals running the projects must in no way profit from the funding
- Project outcomes must be adequately reported to the European Youth Forum through a mid term report, a final report and a financial report
- Applicant organisations should be willing be write articles and possibly present the details of the project, if required, at European level meetings and events
- Preference will be given to organisations that actively involve local authorities and labour organisations in their projects
Projects must take between 16 July and 30 November 2012.
Please note that only member organisations of Rural Youth Europe can apply. The Rural Youth Europe office must approve the application before it can be sent to the European Youth Forum.
Deadline for applications: 12 July 2012 to info(at)ruralyoutheurope.com
Last Updated (Thursday, 07 June 2012 13:36)