Rural Youth Project of the year competition
Rural Youth Europe set up a best practise competition in 2009 to encourage exchange of project ideas between rural youth organisations The aim of the competition is to give inspiration and provide a learning opportunity for young people living in rural areas. The competition aims to become an annual indicator of the innovativeness, creativeness and project management skills from our member organisation across Europe.
The prize is a Youth Trophy and participation of 2 winning team members to the European Rally. The Youth Trophy will be presented at the European Rally by the Chairperson of Rural Youth Europe. The winning projects are also presented in the spring edition of Rural Youth INFO magazine and featured on the Rural Youth Europe website.
- The aim of your project has to be clearly in line with the overall purpose of your organisation. This means you must clearly state in which ways your project will benefit your organisation, your members and the local community.
- Duration of your project must be a minimum 2 months either in planning or actual event days and the majority of work carried out during 2011.
- The project should involve a minimum of 20 persons either as project participants or as project beneficiaries.
The Youth Project of the Year 2012 will be judged by the Rural Youth Europe Board using the following criteria:
- Level of innovativeness and creativity in all project phases such as general idea and conceptualisation, implementation, communication and advertising.
- Benefit to your organisation, members and local community.
- Level of involvement of young people in the planning and implementation of the project.
We are looking for looking for projects with the ability to reach young people efficiently and improve their life quality in one way or another.
Read more about the projects
- Youth Project Competition 2009
- Youth Project Competition 2010
- Youth Project Competition 2011
- Youth Project Competition 2012
For more information, contact the Rural Youth Europe office at office(at)ruralyoutheurope.com
Last Updated (Thursday, 14 March 2013 10:54)